Yummy Lumyi~

Saturday, 4 August 2012

My Dad's watching a Chinese movie and there's this bald soldier risking his life to save his comrade.... kkkkkkk Lumyi, maybe that was you in your past life :P


Pretend he's a warrior okay? kkkkk I couldn't find a nice, bald, non-dead soldier pic on Google so I took him instead :P I think he may be a scholar (he has that refined look right?) but at least he's tall and bald like you! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

As per my standard operating procedure of Photoshop, I tried to replace the "Shop at China-Cart.com" with your name but as per the standard result, the image altering mediums didn't seem to agree with my talent. Someone needs to change the standard conditions.... JiaXi? kkkkkkkkk 

Now that my secret identity has been revealed, I can't write what I wrote in my card to you if not you'll wonder why I'm repeating myself kkkkkkkk so I've got to think of a way to rephrase the "selfless" aspect so your awesome-ness will be made known in the Internet Universe ^^ kkkkkkk Oh oh! Next time you'll apply for a job that you really really love/need and the big boss will have narrowed the applicant pool down to 2 candidates (you and some other dude), then he'll be "hmmm, both are so competent maybe I should do an internet search on them to find out what they're really like..." So the boss logs on and types "Lumyi" into the Google search bar. Lo and behold! The first search result that catches his eye is a blogpost entitled "Yummy Lumyi~"! He reads this fateful post that will have withstood the test of time (because we'll never shut down this blog!), know about how cool you are and you'll live happily ever after~~ ^^

So, to Lumyi's future boss

Lumyi, you're the first Spartan to have such a selfless birthday gift request ^^ It was so fun today and it gave us all an opportunity to meet up again ^^ kkkkkk I'm so full now~ Thanks for being one of the nicest, least selfish guys in our batch ^^

kkkkkk okay time to write your birthday song! ^^
Aigoo this is really getting hard! But I'm Happyblog and Happyblog's ever-positive outlook on life won't get her nowhere! kkkkkk

My 18th birthday changed my life
'Cos of Happyblog's post
Which told of my awesome-ness~
Happily ever after I lived

kkkkkkkk it fits okay???? I don't know whether you can hear the song properly in your head but seriously this is probably the most fitting set of lyrics I've written for the song! I mean you don't have to say many words really fast or anything! ^^

Hope you've had a yummy birthday and may you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^


p/s The guy in the movie died... but I'm sure you'll have a long long life ahead of you! kkkkkk




0 comments:

Post a Comment