THE MOST AA POST

Tuesday, 14 August 2012



BOOMZ!

kkkkkkkkkkk is the car AA enough for you? ^^ I dedicated all of my 30 minutes of shower thinking time to decide on a picture for your birthday post kkkkkkkk isn't this such a cool car???? And it's a sports car so it's super loud! This is totally a car I can imagine you driving~ kkkkkkkk 


Do you see what I did in that paragraph?? I changed the font!!! I've NEVER changed the font for anyone before so can you feel my love ? kkkkkk I did so many new things for your birthday... must be because you're my favorite Spartan at least for the next half an hour kkkkk Spartans don't be jealous okay? It's not your fault our PTI Bimbo Princess is so cool ;) 


This post is so pretty ♥ it's so sad the next time I do this is going to be next year :( I can't do it for any one else 'cos they don't suit this theme :( 


Oh no! Why are there sad faces in this Happy birthday post?!?! This has be rectified IMMEDIATELY.

There! Isn't this better? kkkkkkkk wow and I think you're the first Spartan to have more than one image in their birthday post! Oh, my gosh! I think I see a Special Girl! kkkkkkkkk get it? I changed the lyrics of our cheer!! ^^


Anyway, thanks for being the head bimbo of the Spartan girls ♥ You're really one of a kind ^^ Like you're so unabashedly AA and you're so sweet and you're so encouraging and you're so caring all at the same time that I'm like :o, Yijing's so cool ^^ kkkkkkkk no wonder your post is so ^^


kk it's time to get to your birthday song! Oh no! I only have 4 minutes to think of a song, proof-read, post this up and text you!!! kk I'll skip the 5' to 3' exonuclease activity first k? 


Vroom vroom vroom vroom vroom vroom,
That's the sound of my car
It's suuper AAa~
'cos I'm awesome like that



kkkk just imagine it says "Cool song, Bro" cos I can't photoshop to save my life ><

Hope that you've had a wonderfully AA birthday and may you have many many more happy hours to come! 
Happyblog ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment