HII

Saturday, 4 August 2012


Hi Spartans!

Disclaimer: I don’t know how to put some things across well so do forgive if it sounds kinda… incoherent and what-the-hellish

This goes out to EVERYONE (including those who weren’t able to go for dinner). Thanks for making today really fun and meaningful day for me! I wouldn’t ask for it to spent any other way cuz I really had fun and enjoyed myself haha! And more importantly, it was spent with people who really care! I personally don’t see my birthday as something to celebrate about but it usually is more of an extra reflective day for me (even as I go about and be happy :] ) But I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed yourself in the process of making my day!

I thought I should explain why I hoped that we could have dinner together today. I just felt that being busy for the last half a year and now that we’re officially outvested, its been reaaaallllyyyy long since we had a chance to sit down together and be (by) ourselves. In just a short few hours, being able to laugh and joke, talk cock, sing song and in some cases go all out to offend one another, is really what it means to be part of the 21 spartans. Birthdays aren’t important without the people who really matter. Today was important and meaningful to me because the people who really matter chose to make it important and meaningful for me. I want to remember what it means to just be 37th Spartans and I hope I that it won’t just be a memory 10, 20, many years down the road on the 3rd of August.

So yes, thanks guys for making this day and this memory possible, it means so much to me

Anyway I’d just like to express special thanks to Jingle and Sherbelle for catering to the whims of some nutcase who wants a dinner instead of a cake and a celebration haha! I hope it dint trouble you guys too much anddd I totally dint expect a present lol. Sorry if I offended you guys when I said I dint wanna use the bag for school but I dint mean anything bad okay! I really appreciate the bag and guess what, I realized this bag has this vertical zip thing at the front which is something I’ve always wanted in a bag but I dint noe they had this type of thing in the market haha! And now I have a bag like that its like godsent LOL. If you guys don’t have a clue what I’m talking about don’t worry I’LL BE BRINGING IT TO SCHOOL so u guys can have a look :)

Oh and to those who weren’t able to go for dinner, don’t feel left out k this post is as much for you as everyone else. You’re not forgotten hahaha :)

Okay if this post has been too incoherent and you’re wondering what on earth I’ve been ranting about, summary: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

-lumyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment