please, please, please

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Actually I was going to create another identity for this post called "Scaredblog" or "Apprehensiveblog" but having 3 blog identities would make me seem a teeny bit schizophrenic kkkkk and this is a serious post. 


Here, a funny terrorist image to lighten the mood. For those who don't know, he's Achmed the dead terrorist  (Pronounced "A..C... Phlegm" LOLOLOL) and he's the funniest thing I've EVER seen kkkkkkk go youtube him! I first saw this 4 years ago and it's still funny kkkkk 

But I digress. This post is about something that has bothered me for quite some time but I only decided to write this today after talking to Xiu Xuan. 

Spartans, you know that I love you guys right? And many years down the road, I want to be there to help if any of you have problems. But as much as I love you guys, I think that I'll have to draw the line somewhere. 

If any of you ever become terrorists, I cannot house you (Like Mas Selamat's relatives did) or even turn a blind eye to pretend I didn't see anything. Because by protecting this one person I love, I'll be compromising my entire society and honestly, I don't think I could live myself if hundreds or thousands of people died just because I couldn't define my moral boundaries. 

Of course, I'm writing this in the context of our present society. If 20 years down the road Singapore becomes some dystopian shit with dictators burning babies left, right and center, I'd probably be part of a organization to bring the "government" down so yep if you're a terrorist then, I certainly won't report you! :) 

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that please please please never lose your good hearts. I don't think I can bear it if I'm ever put in a situation where I have to betray you either for your sake or the sake of the larger society. 

That said, I have (almost) absolute trust that none of you will go down that path and quoting Xiu Xuan, "we'll all do your best to make sure nth like that happens" ^^

But a lot can happen in a few years so I guess the bottom line is: Don't become a terrorist okay? Even if your parent is terminally ill and you need money for the medical bills, turn to good people, not to them kay? 

Yep, that's basically all I have for now. I just had to say it before anything happens so you guys know my position on this.... yep

0 comments:

Post a Comment