The phenomenon- Aurora Borealis
Isn't it beautiful? If my memory doesn't fail me, it refers to luminous arches in the northern regions :)
So what has that got to do with this post?
It so happens that I've been blessed by a stroke of brilliance :) Actually, if I were to be perfectly honest, I've been thinking about this for quite some time. I started planning my debut as a blog on the Spartans blog after the revelation of Lonelyblog's true identity (Hi Ruth!), but I guess I took too long because Happyblog popped up soon after hahaha
Recently though, the creator of Happyblog and Lonelyblog has been feeling rather down because of the response, or lack thereof, to her posts... Then it struck me- there was a way to break into the (Spartan) blogsphere! The key, I realised, is to write posts that elicit a response (other than mere laughter) from my readers- and what better way to do that by offering incentives? Indeed, I had an unfailable business model!
Regrettably, I have yet to work out some of the minor details of this concept, how will I offer enticing incentives without revealing my true identity? What incentive should I offer? And perhaps most importantly, how will I provide these incentives? Woe is me!
Alas! It seems as if my debut will be delayed until a further stroke of brilliance. But good things come to those who wait and by that measure, this blog will be as commented on as the removal of "Fried Food Friday"s during the Principal's Dialogue.
Until then,
Yours Faithfully
(space intentionally left blank until I've decided on a name)

0 comments:
Post a Comment