Greetings happyblog, this is your angel speaking from the pixels-encoded greenish heavens of the majestic world wide web. (haha) I'm here to keep you company on this very... friendly-looking page. Plus you spend so much time dedicating posts to others but not as many people ever actually write back to you so here it goes -- an attempt at writing a post back to lovely 'ole lonelyblog coming right up-.
Actually you see, this is my first time being the angel of a blog, and I'm not altogether very sure how to go about doing it. Maybe I'm supposed to protect from all that phishing and hardware so commonly found on the seas of the internet nowadays. Time to go pick up all those books on computers at the library. HMM.
Haha jokes aside though, here's wishing you and your human alias a very happy day/night ahead! Though we now know who that human alias is, that's fine because the two of you are just so wonderfully awesome;) Stay happy and lovely and cool forever okay (kkkk) and I really hope that you'll always keep that Ruth spirit burning brightly in you!
Oh and if you somehow manage to guess who I am from reading this post k
eep the secret to yourself k after all your guess might be wrong and it probably is and besides,
You'll find out soon anyway, so why spoil the surprise earlier right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment