So since I love both of you equally and the term "twin post" sounds so devastatingly adorable, I've decided for a merger that would result in a win-win situation for all!
On a side note, aren't exclamation marks cute?? I love how math has these little punctuations to liven up the page! Like every time I do P&C, my brain goes like "4! over 3! times 2!" in a happy little voice kkkkkk ^^
Anyway, on my bus ride home, I suddenly realised that a twin post presented me with a similar set of problems concerning the issue of importance- who's segment should go first?? So, very cleverly, I consulted a reliable source to find out who was born first but my search proved to be futile. Thus I have bestowed upon myself the honour of deciding who should go first! Are you ready to find out???
It's Soon Zhou! Because... well, because he's Soon Zhou kkkkkk (Famous quote~)
kkkkkkk Soon Zhou is like the epitome of cool and I feel like drinking Milo, so I put 2 and 2 together and used this brilliant pic! ^^
Happy birthday~ I must admit that I didn't transfer much energy to you for your paper today :( You looked so confident that I knew my energy wouldn't affect you significantly due to the existence of a large reservoir already present which acts as a buffer to resist the change kkkkkkk
And I was proven right when you cool-ly answered "maybe," when asked if you could get an A for chem :o That's almost Lihao's standard! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK omg this must be what selling my soul feels like... x.x
It's so hard to get anything for you, you know??? You seem to lack nothing! And you're not even the type of person who would like stuffed toys or cute stuff! Someone asked me what you like and someone else told me to tell that person that you enjoy "high quality snacks" kkkkkkkkkkkkkk that was a very funny conversation :P
kk now for your birthday song!
Freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze
Freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze
Freeze freeze freeze freeze everyone around you~
Freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze freeze!
kkkkkkk do you get it??? This birthday song doesn't have your name in it because you're so cool you obviously won't freeze yourself! Oh but you have to say the "everyone around" really fast and drag the "you~" okay? kkkkkk
Don't worry Yan Perng, I didn't forget you!
kkkkkk I spent super long trying to photoshop the pic to say "Happy 18th Birthday Yanperng!" instead of "Happy 30th Birthday Riley!" but my paint felt like disagreeing with me and I just couldn't convince it to cooperate :( Maybe if you close your right eye, tilt your head 45 degrees to the left and squint your left eye to czt size..... kkkkkk I shouldn't be so mean to czt just because his eyes are not as big or brilliant as Lihao's
Oh no please don't think I care about you any less because your post is at the bottom and I transferred more energy to you today! I better explain myself lest you misunderstand :( Firstly, your post is at the bottom even though cold air sinks because our physics paper is over so I decided to go against fundamental principles that govern the science as an act of rebellion! kkkkkkkk Secondly, I transferred more energy to you, not because I have any less faith in your chemistry ability, but because you seemed to possess receptors complementary to the specific 3-dimensional conformation of my little energy bubbles~! kkkkkkk
Wow the cake looks so yummy~ Harahita desu ka? kkkkkkk well you already had TWO cakes today! Someone is very popz yeah? kkkkkkkkkk
kk now it's your turn to have a special birthday song~~
Yum yum yum yum yum yum
Yum yum yum yum yum yum (Yay!)
Yum yum yum yum so many birthday cakes today~
Yum yum yum yum yum yum!
kkkkkkkkkk reading between the lines of the carefully crafted birthday song, Happyblog wishes to convey the message that he/she wants you to enjoy yummy food for the rest of your life~~ kkkkkk ^^ And you've got to say the "so many birthday cakes to-" really fast too k? ^^
Wowowow this has to be my longest post ever! That's what you get from a twin post~ kkkkk I love saying that!
I hope that you guys have had a terrific twin birthday and may the both of you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment