... and that's what you'll never get for your birthday kkkkkk :P You're too buff already... even buffer than Lihao (Le gasp!) :o KKKKKKKKK omg I'm going crazy x.x
You've seem to have caused a slight bit of confusion with your birthday date.... it says your birthday was yesterday on Facebook and today on the Spartansblog! But as someone aptly commented, only you can get away with 2 birthdays kkkkkkk ^^
I'm not sure if you felt it today, but when I woke up, I made sure to transfer my morning energy to you!... I just realised that giving you an energy boost for the physics paper is akin to feeding you protein powder 'cos there's nothing higher than an A :x
Oh well, it's the thought that counts right? ^^
Talking about sleep, I dreamt about you yesterday! I could see colourful dots in the distance and really wanted to take a closer look but you were standing in front of me. So I was like "Slee! (Please) move!" in a bid to investigate the coloured specs but you were an unmovable block of Slee! And my efforts to push/get around you were futile :(
kkkkkkkk I guess that just shows how strong and sturdy you are~~ :P
kk now for your birthday song! I thought long and hard for this, but in my Chem-hazed mind (which took a brutal beating from the Physics paper today), this was the best I could manage ><
Bang bang bang bang bang bang (AHH!)
Bush bush bush bush bush bush (OWW!)
Bish bish bish bish bish strong Slee~~
Boom boom boom boom boom booooom
kkkkkk do you get it? That's the sound of you beating Kaiyuan someone up!
Posts like this are the reason I keep my identity a secret kkkkkkk
Hope you've had a power-packed birthday and may you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment