Brainy, Brawny, Bronzy Christie!

Friday, 29 June 2012

Happy Birthday, my dear Amazonian Goddess!!!

kkkkkk to be very honest, I don't really know what an Amazonian Goddess (that's Wonder Woman in the picture btw!) :P But I heard that once and it was the first thing I thought about when I saw you with your new bronze skin tone! kkkkkkkk You look really cool~ ^^

Sorry for posting this up late :( My brain was drained like India when I got home yesterday so I fell asleep, but I didn't forget you!!!

Usually I'll try force the person I'm writing for to read their birthday post but you're going to have physics now :( kkkkkkk So instead I'm going to transfer ALL my exam energy/ physics knowledge to you with my psychic powers!!! Can you feel it? The resonance energy transfer? kkkkkkkk don't worry, I'm almost as good as Jiaxi at physics so I don't need the energy later~ ^^

Sorry to the other 15 of you~ you guys just depend on yourselves later okay? Too bad it wasn't your birthday yesterday x.x

Awww Christie :( It's a bit sad that you have to have exams on your birthday :( Our education system should have birthday exemptions! Oh oh! It could be called the "Birthday Exemption System (BESt)" and students don't have to go to school or take exams on their birthday! I mean, there are so many exam days but you only have one birthday a year right? kkkkkk that's a good idea ^^

Anyway, I'm thinking of a way to sing happy birthday to you. I keep thinking of nature because you're a very nature-like person (Amazonian goddess => Amazonian Rainforest!) kkkkkkk So then my brain keeps playing nature sounds like the swishing of trees with the occasional bird call in between... but I can't possible write that down, can I?




Well... I can! kkkkkkk

Swish swish swish swish swish swish
Swish swish swish swish swish swish (yawww!) 
Swish swish swish swish Amazonian Goddess
Swish swish swish swish swish swish


The "yaww!" is the bird call and you have to sing "Amazonian Goddess" really really fast okay? kkkkkkkk

Hope you've had a birthday filled with energy and may you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment