Invest

Sunday, 15 July 2012

We're finally officially over with our term guys! :O still feels v surreal for me right now cause I can't seem to comprehend properly why and how it's over so fast but I guess time flies when you're having fun and hey, it's not the end of us isn't it!
Thanks for the wonderful memories all you my lovelies and for being by my side throughout this crazy hell of a year~ to the Spartans girls, thanks for loving me and accepting me in spite of all my flaws and easily irritability and making me feel truly belonging to one group of girls I can call upon any time at all to share my joys and sorrows. To the Spartans guys, thanks for being my brothers and loving all us Spartans girls with all your heart and treating us like princesses, with the shirt and roses and whatnot! I really do love all of you guys, each and every Spartan, and I feel so super blessed to have known all of you through OAC.
They say it's hard to find a friend who you can really count on, so I guess I really lucked out when life decided to give me 20 awesome friends who are like family at one go! Seriously, I feel like I'm such a lucky lucky girl to have 7 sisters and 13 brothers who love me for exactly who I am and yeahhh I just love all of you, and don't ever forget that yeah? ^^
爱死你们了, Xiuxuan <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment