It's our MVP's birthday~

Friday, 20 July 2012

Happy birthday, Melon Vice President! ^^ Or as Yan Perng loves to say, "Most Valuable Pingru" kkkkkkk that makes you sound like a penguin~ 

kkkkk this is the first time I'm posting after revealing my true identity to everyone so I better be extra careful! 

Because I'm posting this up late, I tried to find a nice picture for you...

I initially juggled with the idea of having a watermelon MVP medal but alas! No such picture was to be found on the all encompassing Google images. But I was not to be deterred! I immediately embarked on a bold adventure (characteristic of only a young warrior) to create an original interpretation of your status as my second-in-command.

However, after furious battles with Paint (who steadfastly refused to allow any changes to the circles of watermelon once I added text), Mircrosoft Word (who would die before letting the watermelon medal leave its grounds) and finally Powerpoint (a worthy opponent who truly tested my seemingly limitless patience), I weighed my options and decided on the alternative, admittedly more frequently traveled, path.



I hope he falls within your interest group! kkkkkkkk

Happy Birthday! 생일 축하해! kkkkkk your Korean has gotten really good recently... must be the combination of my influence and your intellect ^^ I can safely say you pronounce the phrases better than 80% of the SPARTANS kkkkkkk 

Your birthday was cool~ it was so so fun getting to wear the pretty party hats, playing with the beep beep things and eating cake off the cute table kkkkkk your birthday brings so much joy to everyone~~ 

Now that you're 18, you should go change your name. Until now, I still turn around when people call you! Change it to something cool like “ 水瓜”! Zhuo Shui Gua, yep that sounds cool! kkkkkkk ^^

Yah, don't go spend so much on stuff like 4D and toto okay?? Your money could easily be used to treat me to ice cream in a way to maximize society's welfare! kkkkkkkk (just kidding! It's a bit no morals to mention this in your birthday post kkkk)

kk now it's time for your song!

Most Valuable Player~
Most Valuable Pingru~ 
Most Valuable Pimp!
You're the Melon VP~

Okayokay that's cool Happyblog kkkk ^^ It fits quite nicely if you know how to drag the right words!

Hope you've had a birthday filled with attention (AA kkkk) and may you have many more happy hours to come! 
Happyblog ^^

p/s you promised to memorize this! If you can't then I get 2 ice cream's next week okay? Have fun memorizing this super long post kkkkkk



0 comments:

Post a Comment