My Bad :(

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sigh sigh sigh guys :( I have a confession to make.



Actually, I think I haven't invited many many of you to M-18 :( I can't remember who I didn't invite... it's just that Sherbelle made the most noise so I made her VP kkkkk

So to all those who weren't invited, it's not that I love you any less :( It's just that.... actually I don't have a proper excuse :( I've been a really lousy president, so if anyone is interested in the position, comment in the tag box and I'll bring it up to the board of directors okay? ><



As a show of my sincerity, I've even re-captioned a meme for you guys to insult myself >< That's Scumbag Steve btw :( 







But well, in the meantime....




Dear (Insert name of 18-year-old Spartan who I've yet to invite till now),

Welcome to the exclusive, by-invitation-only club, Mature-18! Some slaves have dared to question(ed) what we do as members of this club. The answer is simple. The honor and prestige of the club membership alone speaks volumes of what M-18 can do for you as a person. As for what we do in the club, I won't say here 'cos we don't want to spoil to surprise for our younger members do we? ^^


Yours Faithfully,
President of M-18
Yap Xian Lynn Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment