Jeremy I'm so so sorry! After bio and buying teachers' day presents, I was so shag then I slept till 3 plus yesterday and then I had the dinner and then... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm so so sorry for posting so late >< Oh no! I feel so bad :( Happyblog's supposed to make people happy and not sad or disappointed! Jeremy I owe you many many many okay? ><
That's how I see you in my mind kkkkkkkkk
And he's got pretty eyes too! At the risk of sounding cliche (not really because I'm the one who keeps telling you this but I just felt like quoting our GP paper :P), your eyes are like pretty girl ones ^^
Now for what is perhaps, the most important announcement of your life.... you have been extended membership to the exclusive MatureEighteen club (M-18 get it??? and I just realized that our club outings can be to watch M-18 movies. Not that I want to watch them kkkkkkkk). This used to be a secret club surrounded by an aura of mystery but then my beloved vice president, who will not be named here to protect him from further blows to his already frightfully low confidence levels (pity the man for his intelligence too!), decided that it would be an excellent conversation topic at the dinner table...
But I digress. Jeremy, I have been observing you for some time and I think you'll be an excellent candidate for the position of Permanent Honorary Member of M-18
That aside, you've always been one of the nicer, more sympathetic guys in the Spartans and I would never have intentionally posted your birthday post late >< Please don't be sad okay? :( You're the first person who's getting a special role in my club not based on age! kkkk ^^
Okay okay, now it's time for your birthday song!
Co-ongratulations
Co-ongratulations
On your appointment as the
PHM of the club
kkkkkkkkk it kinda fits nicely :P
Hope that you've had a honorable birthday (which I'm sure you had because of your wonderful nature) and may you have many many many many many more happy hours to come!
A very very sorry Happyblog ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment