Happy birthday, Boss! kkkkkkkkk I hardly ever called you that even though technically you were my boss :P But better late than never right? ^^
Ahh sorry for the late post! I fell asleep while the computer was starting up yesterday and got magically transported to my bed kkkkk Anyway, my initial image idea was to use a Whipped Cream Monster... but I couldn't find one so I decided to steal Lum Yi's! kkkkkkk
When I saw this pic, I was stunned. I thought no one took photos of yesterday! Looks like we created too big a scene and some passerby snapped a photo of you :O Ah well, at least they had the decency to duplicate you to make you seem less lonely! I must applaud their amazing photoshop skills!
kkkkkk in case you don't get the paragraph above, I'm basically implying that you're the goat. Get it?? Cos you're black? Then when you get whipped cream on you, you're half white?? ^^
Anyway, this is going to be a short post because I gave you almost half a day already~ kkkkkkk
So, happy birthday boss!
LOLOLOL did you really think I'll end off without a birthday song??? Well, if you know me well enough, you'd find it suspicious and investigate more, leading you to find this portion of your birthday post! kkkkkkk if you don't then too bad >:( Let me know if you find this kay??
This is this post's brilliant idea! kkkkk I'm trying to have brilliant ideas for each birthday post from now on.... kkkkk I haven't thought of czt's yet ._.
Do you know why it's brilliant??
kkkkkk I remember how I used to say that I'll never write you a Birthday post.... oh well, 大人有大量 ^^
Anyway, I know I've already told you this but I feel the need to extend an official invitation on the blog. You have been cordially invited to join us as a member of the exclusive club, Mature-18 (M-18 get it?? kkkk). And because it was your birthday yesterday, but czt's birthday today, you'll get to be a Special Honorary Member tomorrow okay? kkkkk sorry ^^
Okay! Now for your birthday song!
Blackie blackie is black
he's super tall too
You won't see him today
'Cos we'll be wearing black and MAF's at night!
kkkkkk the last line doesn't fit the song at all, even if you say it super super fast :P But it's a necessary statement that draws the song to a closure don't you think? ^^
Hope that you've had a sweet (whipped cream) birthday and may you have many more happy hours to come! (and that you'll be able to wash off the smell)
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment