BOSS. BROCK

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Well technically, you're my boss too. But Sly's my direct boss so you can't have "BOSS" as your post title :P


For some people, I know what birthday image I'd use for their post way before their birthday comes... and you're one of the best examples! kkkkkk Look at this and tell me it doesn't look like you! Complete with the small eyes and greasy smile too! Too bad they don't have the full body view though... I bet he's doing the CZT-signature finger point that Jingle and I have perfected ^^ kkkkkkkk

Okay okay, I shouldn't say you have small eyes on your birthday right? Later you'll suffer from psychological damage that retards your eye growth :O Just kidding, your eyes can't grow no more kkkk :P



Or can they?

Happy birthday, Zhan Teng! ^^ 
Don't give up hope okay?? If you analyze the before and after pictures (you don't have to 'cos I'm doing it for you :P), you'll be able to see that his eyes have grown to at least ten times it's original size, and without plastic surgery! No need to thank me, I love making people happy ^^

You're so lucky to have a cartoon reflection of you, he's seriously a mirror image! It's sometimes hard to make a clear distinction between the two of you. I mean, last time at Sherbelle's house, I was talking to her brother about pokemon and he totally agreed that you're a Brock after I described some of your defining characteristics! kkkkkkk ^^

Now for the official announcement! You are cordially invited to join us as a member of the exclusive, by-invitation-only club, Mature-18 (M-18 get it??)! kkkkkk And because it's your birthday, I've even evicted Sly out of his spot to make you today's Special Honorary Member! kkkkkkk ^^ Please treasure your position today or my boss will be sad :(

Anywayyy now for your birthday song! 

CZT has small eyes
But there's hope for him now!
If he pulls down his eyelids
Maybe we can see them! 

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk




Don't be sad okay? I was just kidding, everyone knows you have sparkling bright eyes beneath those eyelids of yours! ^^

Hope that you'll have a wide-eyed birthday today and may you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment