Love

Monday, 17 September 2012

Hey Spartans! (: 

Today was MAF'12 hehe time passed so quickly over the past year and its already been a year since our own MAF last year. Honestly everything this year, all the events and traditions and stuff we go for as a batch and with a new position (as seniors) reminds me of what we did last year and how close we thought we already were. Funny right? How we always feel like we're so unbelievably close but the feelings just intensifies itself all the time :P I remember MAF last year being an incredible experience where we went into a frenzy trying to sell our severely overpriced balloons and forcing our friends to buy them for us hahaha. And wulindahui!!!!!! And then I just went home to crash due to all the things we did (and our pink Spartans shirt hahahahaha) 

My main point is that I'm so thankful to be part of this family that's always there for each other and willing to sacrifice time and many other things etc etc.

Like for example, today in the midst of prelims, everybody still made the effort to come down and play around, buy balloons, celebrate birthdays and go crazy together as a batch. Honestly other than you guys I haven't seen any other J2s that I know. But then again I don't know too many people from hwachong hahahaha. But it's k because you guys are all I need ^_^ right??? And I really enjoyed my entire day being around you guys right from the start with the girls in the morning to the evening part where all of us gathered to celebrate Sylvester and Zhanteng's birthdays together.

 Hehe everytime I go for a run I will try to think of stuff to occupy my mind so that I don't feel tired or breathless so quickly and it's always back to what my life would have been without Spartans or to join another cca in school. Btw I've never really been able to imagine my life like that :/ It would've been so incomplete I think!!!

And the best part of us is that we're seriously going to Taiwan together!!! Omg it's seriously a dream come true. Actually truthfully speaking, in the past whenever we talked about going overseas together, (remember before June?) hahaha it's always been a sketchy thing like how we can't decide on a place, not everyone's gonna be free and stuff so I was really really skeptical about whether it was really going to happen in the end. But now that we've paid the deposits and settled the air tickets and stuff, it really does feel real!!! Can't wait for it to happen and all of us go crazy together in Taiwan hehehehe. 


With love, 
Crystal ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment