YAY UPDATE :D

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Hello guys!

Omg guys, its going to be Bike Hike soon~~~~ I'm mega super excited for it actually and well, okay it is our last event after all and I'm going to miss us planning events and doing stuff and playing while doing serious stuff together! Seems like everything is ending~ D: Okay nvm this is not meant to be a sad post!! This is meant to be a happy happy post so I'm gonna blog about happy stuff okay!!! :D

Yay Spartan girls looking sweaty but happy!

Anw so it was just CSM last friday and we had an awesome breakfast at tiantang where everyone contributed their food with enthusiasm omg there were so much food!!!!
awesome food yay <3

It was such a spread omg hahah thinking about it makes me drool again especially Ruth's tiramisu and Bingru's potato salad and omg I'm hungry again D: Yupp it was such a fun day at tiantang and I was v sad that Jiaxi and Zhengting couldn't join us cause they were involved in CSM while we were busy being ponners hahaha! Ohhwells we have plenty of time to have breakfast together when you consider the fact that we're going overseas for grad trip together~~~~

And actl like even though some of us have like reservations on whether the trip will come to fruition, I believe it will okay, because we will make it happen! :D so yay I'm just gonna remain optimistic about it~~~

Okay I shall go study h3 now~~~

<3, Xiuxuan!


0 comments:

Post a Comment