3 more recces.

Friday, 4 May 2012

Heyheyhey guys how have all of you been this term!

It seems like I haven't blogged since after YL and since its week 6 (its week 6 right?) I figured I showed post something otherwise it'd be happyblog doing everything and of course the occasional cool post by bimz's friend hehe.

Oh man I just realised there's only three more recces for bike hike before its the final final final bike hike night :( as all some of you know I was one of the people who really really really disliked bike hike and was really dreading the arrival of bike hike recces because I know it would mean a lot of sleepless weekends and me feeling really stressed all the time. AND  that I was really doing it for you guys because I didn't wanna miss out on anything related to spartans now too (: But now I think I can say that I kinda enjoy bike hike recces hehe.

And to Lumyi who can't join us for bike hike it's okay yeah! Hopefully we can go to Ayam together because that's much more meaningful anyway because it's really our batch thing and and and I'm really looking forward to it (((:
and poor poor Shengyu who decided to twist his ankle during this period and thus can't go for a few of our bike hike recces! HURRY RECOVER YO. And join us!!! Hahaha even though you don't need that much practice because you're so good at navigating your way around there's no problem at all.

And to the rest of you who are falling asleep while cycling or doing dangerous stunts and therefore using up our first aid supplies STOP DOING IT.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
BE CAREFUL.

No we don't want more injuries to anyone of you kkkkkkkkkkk.

Hehe okay these are some of the things I would have texted/whatsapp some of you if I had my phone but sadly I do not have my phone anymore sigh.


Ohohoh and that day Weiliang and I were walking to KAP from school and we were talking about burying a time capsule about our lives, like photos and a mini-handwritten message, somewhere around school and ten years later let's meet back in HC and dig it out HAHAHAH I think it's a super cool idea okay. :P

K so anyway I was searching for time capsules photos of tumblr but there wasn't any. I think they're like this metal case thing right??? We can bury near our OAC tree hehe.  So while searching for photos I found some photos about Pawnees and their different signs over the years. Here's the newest one!

HAHA TO THE PAWNEES MEMBERS OF OAC. (:


leblingz.(:


0 comments:

Post a Comment