How did you enjoy not getting bullied by S___ for the whole of today? I censored the name out in case he kills me :P Oh but I'm using my secret identity so kkkkkkkkkk ;)
Someone should have given you anti-bullying coupons for your birthday kkkkkk
Kai Yuan you're such a happy person and your un-serious-ness can really lighten the mood when things get tense, so stay easy-going and happy okay? kkkkk ^^
I'm not sure what language to use for your birthday song! I wanted to use chinese at first because of your China Chinese and Malaysian Chinese (no offense to Soon Zhou and Sheng Yu, you guys speak chinese really well!) accent but then I remembered that you have an Indian accent as well! Oh dear, this is going to be difficult :(
Oh I know! I'm just going to combine them all into one song! Oh man, I really have the best ideas kkkkk :P
祝你生日快乐
Selamat Hari Jadi
பிறந்த நாள் நல் வாழ்துக்கKai Yuan
Happy Birthday to you!
As with every other post, I just randomly inserted your name into the 3rd line of the song kkkkkkk
Hope that you've had an awesome birthday of not being bullied and may you have many more Happy Hours to come!
Happyblog ^^
Jingle also wishes her APA friend a very very very happy birthday! ^^ APA love is ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment