So we're not going Ayam

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

So we're not going Ayam after all. I know some of us are really disappointed because it was supposed to be our last event together and it would have been a really really outdoor activity for OAC.

So we're not going Ayam.... but at least we still have our end of A's overseas trip! In a way, it'll kinda be like our last event doesn't end so soon so we won't be that sad during invest right? Please please please everyone try to make it kay???

So we're not going Ayam.... but I think that in a parallel universe....







Our alternate selves went there and snapped a photo! They're wearing nice clothes too! kkkkkkkkkk

So don't be sad Spartans and at least be happy someone in our batch is such a professional at photoshop KKKKKKKK ;)

I'm going back to my Physics tutorial now! Electricity and direct current is so hard to understand! :(

Have a Happy Hour 24 times a day!
Happyblog ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment