I don't have a funny joke today but I think when you guys see my post it'll be like "WOW! My life is now filled with sunshine and rainbows~~" kkkkkkkkk
But then again, no one reads me :( I think I'm going to have to let Lonelyblog take over again :( kkkkkk oh well I should be glad for the few people who do read me and ignore the busy flies who can't even take 5 minutes to read a post dedicated to them for their birthday... hmph >:(
kkkkkkk don't worry, I 'm not actually angry, the only emotion Happyblog feels is happiness kkkkkk :P
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
woah.... O.O
But I'm not that rich so I'm only going to eat...
It may not look as nice as the one above but it's still really really yummy! And I've got 7 more sticks in the fridge ^^
I'm going to tell you guys a secret okay?
Actually there're 9 sticks... but I hid 2 on the lower shelf of the freezer underneath the frozen tang yuans so I won't get a nasty shock if I come home to no ice cream on the top kkkkkkkkkk :P
Okok I need to do my physics tutorial now, I've been stuck at the same question for almost fifty years :/ Jiayou Happyblog! Jiayou Spartans!
Have a Happy Hour 24 times a day!
Happyblog ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment