Saturday, 5 May 2012
Dearest Spartans
I'm really sorry I'm unable to make it for today's recce (I spelt it right this time lihao) again :(
I'm sick and tired of asking my mum again and again each week cos the outcome's always the same and I'll just end up getting nagged at and blahhhh. I know you guys are facing the same problem as I am (angry parents etcetc) so I know that you guys will understand..yet there's this upsetting and annoying feeling at the back of my mind that won't go away. Like I feel as if I'm not even part of this bike hike thing, not even contributing or doing what I can for you guys, not sacrificing as much as you guys are for a successful bike hike... :/
It's like you guys are learning so much as you lead the group each recce, bonding so much and having so much fun each Saturday night to the wee hours or the morning and then reach the park again and fall into a deep sleep in the middle of the park before heading home for more sleep... I know went for one pathetic recce and I was half dead on that recce but I pretty much enjoyed it.. Now that I have to miss today's again..there's probably only one last recce I can try to go for which is next week...but by then I think I'll probably be dragging you guys down only :/ oh well..and then it will be the actual event and I probably won't be able to cycle again...
Sigh sigh...
I'll try to help you guys as much as I can in other ways like the logs part or something during the actual event.
Cos I know no matter how much talk or words I write here it's not gonna help you guys in any way..
Ahhh okay enough of sad talk:( hope you guys enjoy your recce tonight and don't fall down or get injured okay!!!
Stay safe and have a good rest when you guys get back :) see you all in school again on Tuesday~
Miss you alllllllll.
Love
Rachie hahahaha
I think the formatting is kinda screwed cos I'm using my phone~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment