haha.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Hey Spartans!

Just wanted to share a bit on what I've been feeling these few days leading up to YLTC. To be honest, the thought that YL is just tomorrow is actually making me feel jittery and nervous and excited and happy and sad, all at one go. Haha, crazy right, to have such a myriad of feelings over a 5D4N camp?

But everyday, every single day, it keeps hitting me so hard that YL is coming, and once its gone, we only have Bike Hike and the Ayam trip left for us. Can you believe it? Me neither. I'm suddenly struck by how little time we have together and are able to spend as a batch and I just can't help but feel so sad that it's going to be over soon. Our experience, our term as Spartans, 37th HC OAC, is going to become a memory. I know its quite stupid to chart the time we have by the events we have left and its even more stupid to keep thinking like this because we will still be able to meet up and reminiscence over what had transpired over this short but so fulfilling one year. But I guess its because we all know it will be hard to continue on. I want to find some way for us to stay together, forever, but I know that's impossible. So I just want to tell you guys that I do love you, each and every one of you!

I love you Spartans (: So much so I want to shout it out every day to everyone of you!

<3 forever,
Sherbelle!

P.S. I doubt anyone will see our posts until after YL so I shan't bother with saying things like sleep early and rest well! But hey, guys, love you regardless (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment