YLTC' 12

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Omggggg I can't believe the biggest event in our term is over and how ridiculously fast these five days have passed. I'm always so amazed at how our batch spend our time together seriously (: Okay I'm not good with words so I'm just gonna type our how I feel and go along the way so I think my post will be all over the place kekeke.

Hehe nutella has a special place in my heart (:

Honestly I think I kept my promise of trying very hard to be well (nicer) to you guys hahahahahahaha even when I was tired but I was okay tired la it wasn't that bad (: Usually mornings are really tiring but then there's always awesome surprises like Jiaxi's instant mushroom soup thats really fab keke and woke me up. Plus its even cooler because there's no need to wash up or brush my teeth or do anything in particular. It's always the toilet part when I wake up that I take the longest hahahaha but since there's no need to go to the toilet then I'm super fast. Can I say a secret??? Jiaxi and I just changed in the classroom ahahaha that's why we prepared so fast in the morning and the other Spartans Girls were just shocked :P But anyway I'm always so sleepy in the morning like half falling asleep. But coffee in the afternoons really helped me alot (:

Hmm should I start off with how I felt during pre-camps? Okay actually I forgot how I felt during precamps. (omg so lousy -.-) hhahaha but I do remember like all the times after spending time with our participants and then meeting up with Spartans at night, especially the long Wednesday with the night walk recce that ended around 11+pm and then just rushing home and trying to read a lil for the tests that were coming up the next day and then giving up quickly and falling asleep, before going to school early next morning to take group photos with Navajos, was becoming abit sick of school to be honest. More precamps, preparations for YLTC and then YL started~

Started off the day over-running on schedule but nevertheless still completing what we kinda wanted to complete. (: Last pioneering session together too where we took plenty plenty plentiful of photos. It was one of our really serious pioneering sessions and I was just really amazed at how much everyone of us could contribute to the building of such a cool stable structure (: Sherbelle/Xiuxuan was crying about how its our last structure together :((( Come to think of it, how many structures have we built so far??? YL (ONE!), which failed extremely badly as well. Invest (TWO!) MAF (THREE!), Open House (FOUR!), CCA FAIR (FIVE!), YL (SIX?!) hahaha and I think we're really becoming very good at working with each other. :P won't say that I've become extremely good at pioneering but I'm good at assisting? (:

Of course there are more things we did that day but it's all kinda a mini-blur to me because I was a little sick and very tired which I hated because it made me remember how I was during my YL days. Honestly during then when I was sick I guess I just didn't put in enough effort to come for all five precamps because truthfully I wasn't THAT sick to be bedridden. Hahaha and then dorm recre started and hmm, got reminded of what happened to us of course. I'm seriously amazed at how our awesome dorm I/Cs this year carried it off because it definitely wasn't an easy job and I knew how much you girls didn't want to do it but you guys still did it really well. (: The guys too, for terrorising the guys in the guys dorm hehe.
Honestly I can't remember how angry/upset I was during dorm cleaning last year maybe because I've let it go and maybe now it would be something fun for me to do it again (okay I know some girls would strong strongly object BUT STILL not bad la quite exciting to do it again hahahaha)

Then on Tuesday we had our test!!! Uh I can't remember the name of that test but I thought we were so funny doing that test!!! Surviving only about 1-2 hours of sleep on average, we went to take a test that tested our psychology??? LOL fell asleep so many times during the test itself. Wearing school uniforms during YL with you guys felt so damn weird y'know :P and carrying 1.5L water bottles and leaving it on our tables and one whole roll right in the middle of the hall makes me feel so AA but still awesome nonetheless (:

So pretty much throughout the whole camp I was just comparing it to what I went through too during YL'11 and especially dorm recre 2 which was one of my most unforgettable memories of YLTC :> the crazy 东南西北s we had to do and really nearly killed me. But then walking into the guys dorm after our own pt really made me feel guilty. I felt that at that point in time, all the pain the girls and myself went through was definitely nothing as compared to what the spartans guys had went through. Which really made me feel extremely strongly for you guys that night about how strong you guys were and all my 阿哥s ♥♥♥

Started practising our group songs and pledges like crazy on Wednesday and the bus trip to Changi beach was among my favourite bus rides of all times. YAY congrats you guys made it into Crystal's book of records. :P The songs and rapping sessions :P Then we quickly set up tents and etc, got so used to doing all these routine movements already seriously (: I remember during YL was my first time helping to set up and sleep in a tent, I was so awed by the girls who seemed to know how to do everything (Y) but not anymore now la hahaha since I know how also already :PPP


And blablabla Thursday was fine didn't really have much to do with Spartans except for the cool night in ubin when I saw all of you guys in caps and scarves and how absolutely adorable everyone was (: really brings back many memories of YL in our group identities. So proud of our roll calls and dragon roll call even though it wasn't perfect. (: we were awesome yoooo~~~~~~~~

Keke and then it was the fifth day already pretty fast huh. Sleeping in the tent with the girls again, waking up for sentry duty with apaches again (: honestly I really looked forward to that night because all my sentry duties last year was done with ruth and kaiyuan afterall hehe. Time passed pretty quickly and then it was the 75 pushups that was kinda funny in a way but then when Zhanteng shouted "I love all of you spartans" it was really really touching (: Maybe because for once it was a guy shouting since the girls have been pretty open and obvious with that fact for quite awhile now hehe.

Okay honestly writing till now idk what I've been writing hehe so sleepy. Just wanted to write how I felt about the whole thing on a platform so its okay if you people don't read this muahaha. There were honestly so many things that I learnt through this camp and I just can't help but feel amazed at how the whole camp's being run smoothly. (: aigo I also don't know how to say hehe.



AND also how I will never forget all the little things we did together (:
how we studied while lying on the floor until everyone just fell asleep together before realising how funny we look (:
going to the test in the hall together and sitting right smack in the middle with 1.5L bottles and worrying about whether our smell would spread HAHAHA.
coming up with a list of 步步惊心 阿哥s
...
..
.


But sometimes I will wonder, how long can all these last? We only have such a short term and it's only been only a year since we've all met and got together as one but yet the feeling I have when I'm with all of you guys can never be compared to any others I've been with (: how we all come together and complement one another, how everyone of us are always more than willing to do the most for each other and trying our best to do more and more and more like snatching to carry bags etc when we go ubin etc. How thankful I always feel when I see the spartans guys carrying more stuff (hehe) and of course acting stupid at times. I always go back to our seniors' blogs too to y'know, see if they've been catching up etc. Not just 36th, but more and more and more. And I dont know, they too were close during their term, but after leaving school, idk if everything about staying close and a family forever would last. Maybe it's because I've had so many experiences about being attached to friends and promising to meet up ever so frequently after we leave each other etc. But then things get busy and everyone has so many things to do and then suddenly meeting up with one another becomes such a difficult thing to do. There's always this thing that pops out and that things that pops out. Who can be sure about what comes out in the future? Furthermore, there's people who would go overseas in the future and stuff, and things would never be the same again.

Am I being very 欠鞭 again????? Thinking about all these useless things sigh right after YLTC ahahahaha. Just know that no matter what I will always love you guys hehe and I guess the only reason why I'm so worried about the future is because I'm really attached to this amazing family (: the juniors are coming in soon, but at least we have one last alone ayam trip that I'm really really excited for ^^^^^

looking forward to sherbelleseah's photos on fb :PP

For one of the last times,
JINGLE (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment