Hello Ello Spartans :D I'm taking a loooong break from Chem.
Anyways there's so much emotions flying around lately I figured our blog needs some pictures to go with it ((((: I'm still trying to sort out the photos cus I'm confused by the phone camera and app camera already....
This is our dear Knights trying out the food test with SEAWEED :D Meanwhile Spartans is behind-the-scenes eating up the rest of the food
PnS chiefs briefing them on how to cook with twigs and leaves :D Good job Spartans!!
Pioneering session!! On the second day. Good efforts were made, but still not enough!!
And one of the photos koped from Sherb's album :D 21 Spartans in Spartans yo! This is one of our nicest batch photos ever cus firstly, happiness and bliss is written all over our faces! (: (before BT came along booo) But we all know happiness and achievement don't come easy ya so I guess everyone is happy the structure is standing and well. And that we pulled through YLTC :D Though the photo was taken on the second day and we wouldn't have been sure we could pull it through, but of course we secretly knew we could cus Spartans was there together ya (: Plus this photo didn't come easy (to take) literally!
Sherb has done a good job expressing her feelings and thanks SO MUCHIEEE for all the photos and tags btw :D (I love you too) And Crystal too for her semi-amusing post about all the A4 Ges1 and Supper (on FB) and everything (: But I just wanna add on something to the post-YL fervour and thank some people :D
Firstly, Spartans GIRLS! Hehe you girls are saved in my phone contacts in a very special group ya (; Thanks all you people for being the awesomest batchmates (girlfriends) to have: Jia Xi!! for being a wonderful dorm-IC who is always so dependable and always in-the-know of what we're doing next and doing a good job bringing Knights girls up :D They've grown very strong over the camp and it has a lot to do with you! (: Thanks for always being there for Spartans despite your busy schedule, and being my angel two times!! <3 (WE NEED MORE SOUP NEXT TIME! :D) Ruth!! for being the best-est QM ever (I mean the female one) cus you're always in the QM room doing stuff and being on top of everything to do with logistics and food and tent prices and everything else (: Thanks for being so responsible and fun(ny) and being a great mum to Cherokees (they love you a lot (;) <3 Cai Ling!! my partner Ronee and playmate hehe I think Sherb's description of you as a kai1 xin1 guo3 really sums up perfectly what you are. Thanks for having such a good temper and nature and telling me when you're not. Stay like this forever okie you're awesome! <3 Christie!! for being strong during YL I know the food and lack of sleep wasn't your favourite but you stayed till the very end for Spartans though it's esp. tough for you (: Thanks for all your love and the (occassional) times you miss me hehehehehe jk sweetheart <3 Crystal!! for the entertainment and the sneaky smiles you save for me when you call me bobo especially :D Thanks for your enthusiasm and optimism always (: and for being fierce when you're needed to!! I love you too JINGLE! (too is the keyword (; ) <3 Rachel!! hihi rachieee this is your special name so you don't get jealous of the other rachels in OH and YL! :D your company is much loved and appreciated, I hope you always know that! (: Thanks for being a joy to be with, and I'm sorry you always get bullied for your skin color. You're not brown though more like milk chocolate (: <3 Sherbelle!! for being one of my bestest Seah sisters of all time! (: (hehe please don't be jealous I have two sisters at home) YL wasn't easy for you I know and it was a tough struggle reflecting back on our own YL esp, with some regrets and happiness and comfort all rolled into one. But please do know that Spartans will always love you and don't think back with regrets, look forward to more new memories and challenges :D Next time Spartans girls will do something more challenging than dong nan xi bei together and you'll be the first to be invited kay!! can't say we'll do dong nan xi bei again cus my legs' injured and I can't do it for like the rest of my life maybe ): so sherb you're not the only one with regrets kay! :D *HUGS* <3
That's all for Spartans Girls!! And for Spartans Guys I'll reserve my individual notes and comments for next time! But there are some stuff that needs to be said now in this thank-you and reflections note :D
Thanks guys for being so wonderful and sweet all the time even when the girls are being (slightly) mean cus we're not in a good mood or something. On the fourth day of YL when we were walking around with all our bags and everything I was observing Knights and all I could think of was how Spartans guys will NEVER let us carry the jerry cans, and how you guys are always helping us with a lot of things. Like how wei liang and other guys were chasing us away from the dogs at Ubin as well! Either they wanted the dogs to themselves or they didn't want us to worry about the dogs' issue hehe (jk).
So anyways I'm not totally glad YL is over cus the best part of it was spending five whole days with Spartans, smiling to myself all the time cus I feel so loved and everyone was happy and fat (I mean full), but I'm thankful for the memory and for Spartans as well.
Our term is gonna be over soon, so let's play hard together okay!! And study even harder!! I'm looking forward to BIKE HIKE! :D It'll be our last event sorta (is it?) and one of my favourites. So THANK YOU bike hike comm in advance cus it takes a lot of work and courage to take up the planning and organising. ni men de nu li wo xin ling le. Until then everybody please take more photos of Spartans or just look good / spastic in my photos when you see me with my camera (:
JIA YOU SPARTANS~ :D
Yijing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment