20 Hearts for My Dear Spartans ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, 29 March 2012

SPARTANSSSSSSS~ I was so happy for the whole of today because of you guys ^^


I think this was the first surprise birthday I've ever had that was on my birthday itself kkkkkk You guys scam super well!!! Especially Jia Xi, JingLe and the people at Macs yesterday :P I really thought you guys forgot my birthday :( Yesterday night was very sad hahaha I was reflecting about how maybe I should have treated you guys better and I kept thinking about the Aries horoscope that JingLe keeps reading to me that says I'm self-absorbed :( Then Soon Zhou was having some secret communication with our Cherokees kids and the probability tutorial answers didn't agree with me so I was :((( I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner!!


In the morning Jia Xi was so calmly sitting at the bench doing her econs case study and her explanation for gracing the bench with her presence was so logical I couldn't not believe! So I was like "My high-five buddy D:" Then JingLe is so good at lying with a straight face and acting like everything was normal that I was like "My APA friend D:" You took so long counting the bandages, taking them out one by one and placing them in the bag that I was like >:( because I was already sad that you didn't remember kkkkkkk soli! :P


When I realised you guys didn't really forget I was so so happy ^^ And all of you guys came early for me awwwwwww ^^ ^^ ^^  The presents were super cool too!!!! A CANDYFLOSS MACHINE~ It's so sweet that you guys remembered when I said I've always wanted one so even if it didn't work I was so touched ^^


Why are you guys so cool??? See I've always know that even though some of you guys pretend not to be my friend (friends eobseo T.T) and always bully me, deep deep down inside you all still love me KKKKKKK


I love you too Spartans! So so much ^^
Dugun Dugun Biong Biong ♥♥♥


Love,
Ruth/ Xian Liang ♥♥♥♥♥


Oh man I'm older than all of you now hahahaha doesn't really feel that way though :P Am I very immature? kkkkkk but I'm one year older so I'm wiser now right? Yay! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment