PINK (:
Sunday, 11 March 2012
Oh hey look! Its a pink bike! (:
Can't believe its been a year since everything happened for us, us coming together for the few pre-camps, coming up with the name Olympians before being downright rejected and becoming Spartans, choosing our batch colour pink, coming up with our really funny batch song etc. Its our first year anniversary tomorrow yo! (((:
Everyone's been really really tensed these days, including me :( Idk why but I'm really acting like a bitch these days and being really edgy with small small stuff so I just wanna say I'm really really really sorry!!! Hahaha I'll try my best to be on my nicest during YLTC'12 even when I'm tired because I know everyone else is. And I know I'm always ranting and going on about how I'm so sick of all of your faces because we keep seeing each other for long long long hours but that wouldn't be the truth because the truth is deep down I know I love seeing and hanging out with all of you and I would really really miss the moments we spend with each other in the future. We are like a big big family (: the way we express our emotions to each other without any attempts to hide it and getting over arguments quickly. I feel extremely lucky to be part of us hehehe. And then... After YL there'll be the new batch of juniors coming into OAC too. As much as I like them, I still hope to be have some alone time with you guys hahahaha somehow we have the most fun when it's us alone. :P
Feels like I've known you guys for so so so long yet its only been a year.
Oh gosh what am I doing here now I should be sleeping hehe the big event starts tomorrow guys, hope you all have sweet dreams and a pleasant night (:
I shall post more pink pink stuff!!! (((:
Yayyyyyyy (:
Love, Crystal/Jing Le :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment