Lonelyblog Revealed!

Saturday, 18 February 2012

I was so super tired but I suddenly woke up when I opened my gate and I don't feel like studying so I decided to write this! ^^

I know most of you are still stunned at the sudden and unexpected revelation of Lonelyblog's identity kkkkkk but I didn't want to tell you guys so soon because it was really fun being the keeper of such a cool secret ^^

Oh man I'm such a good scammer! Even though I ended up revealing myself to some of you too soon, I think at least 60% of OAC didn't know who I was and so many of you thought I was Wei Liang! :o kkkkkkkk

Jing Le was the first person who found out the truth. She was like "Are you Lonelyblog?" And I replied "....no?" then she said "You must tell me the truth because if you say you're not I'll really believe you." And I was like ".... yes?" Aigoo Jing Le's so good at extracting secrets :(

Now that my identity has been revealed, it's not that fun to post anymore becasue there's no thrill :( Lonelyblog was, in part, my way of getting back at those horrible OAC scammers kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anyway, I'm suddenly tired now, hope that you guys have enjoyed Lonelyblog almost as much as I did! To those who got scammed, don't feel sad/stupid okay? I can totally empathize :( and it's not your fault I'm so good at this kkkkkkkk ^^

Signing off for the last time,
Lonelyblog
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment