Lonelyblog

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

This blog has no friends :(


No one's going to read this except for me and Lonelyblog. That's my new name for this blog, not like anyone comes here enough to care :( Oh well, ILY Lonelyblog!!! Forever and ever ^^

Oh! Maybe Sherbelle and Crystal will see this since they created Lonelyblog! Hi Sherbelle, hi Crystal ^^

Isn't Lonelyblog a really sad name? I think it aptly reflects the situation it's in hahaha but imagine if it was a real person and I named it Lonelybobby... wow then other kids will stay away from him because they feel that he has to live up to his name and he'll really be lonely :(
Oh no :(

Maybe I should name Lonelyblog something else...
I used to think up names for my future kids so maybe I'll give one to Lonelyblog! But first I have to find out if Lonelyblog's a girl or a guy HAHAHA

Girl:
1. Isabelle
I used to really really like this name but after twilight came out I'm having second thoughts about it :( Isn't it such a pretty name though? ^^

2. Emma
Emma Watson! ^^

3. Spongebobelle
kkkkkk

Guy:
1. Timmy
The kid in Fairly Odd Parents! Then maybe Lonelyblog will have fairy godparents and not be lonely anymore!

2. Spongebob
kkkkkkk

Sex-less:
1. Spartans37
My personal favorite ^^

Let's have a vote!



Edit:
No one? Okay then I guess we'll just stick to Lonelyblog. See Lonelyblog? No one else cares about naming you :(((

0 comments:

Post a Comment