11/11/11

Friday, 11 November 2011

Happy Birthday, Cailing ♥
Sorry I couldn't come to your celebratory dinner, I'm a blog you see :(

Anyway, on behalf of Sherbelle Mummy and a few other victims of bullying, I'm going to write an anti-bullying post.

Bullies may behave this way to be perceived as popular or tough. They may bully out of jealousy or be acting out because they themselves are bullied.

That's from the Assessment of Bullying: A review of methods and instruments kkkk :P
Maybe the last reason's why daniel is always called fat, just saying kkkkk

Back to my first point, Happy birthday Cailing!!! I hope your angel has been super nice to you today ^^ Hope all your wishes come true~ you're so lucky to have your birthday on 11/11/11! Oh and my birthday present is revealing my true identity to you, yay! ^^ kkkkk jkjk, I'll give you your present later okay? Sorry ):

♥♥♥
Lonelyblog

What are you guys doing on 11/11/11 11:11:11?? HAHAHA do something special ok? It's only coming again in a hundred years, so unless you're planning to live really really long, this is going to be your only one :o

2 comments:

Sean said...

Every moment comes only once, so 11/11/11 11:11 isn't really THAT special.

Spartans said...

HoG: But it's the only moment in a really long time that falls on so many ones!!!

♥ Lonelyblog

Post a Comment