RETROSPECTIVE

Wednesday, 9 November 2011


YAY okay I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog as well kekeke but anyway HI!!!! CRYSTAL HERE~~~~ there's many posts today ley LOLOLOL must be because smart sherbelle posted an easy way to blog on facebook keke, HOWEVER I miraculously remembered the email and password to the blogger account so now I'm actually in blogger posting.

Anyway I shall post about Retrospective (Athena FO2 this year) since we went for it together! :))) (ok except for Christie and we missed you Christie!!!)

This retrospective we really like saikang warriors hehe helped out alot but it was alot of fun ^^ SOME of us put in the effort to dress retro HAHAHA that's quite cool. And we also kinda helped them put up the banner (which failed because the ropes couldn't take it. D: )



And the steamboat had quite some good food I think OAC is very good at cooking hehe I went over to your table a few times to kope food. And our failed supper that night.

"Make ugly faces otherwise your face is naturally ugly"

Sigh actually I don't know what to say now because my OP is tomorrow and I've been watching chinese dramas all day no help to my pw $#^%&#$%# HELP ME GET OUT OF IT. HAHAHA furthermore I'm the last group to present TT lalalalalalalallalalalalaa I'm so bored watching huan zhu ge ge 2 now wahahaha.
And i went to read titans blog HAHAHA then i was wondering next year's batch would read ours also would they think we are super lame??????? Kekekeke. Like (______) trying to name our blog wahaha.

Should I post some photos of MAF up too? Add more photos to the blog keke. Even though all koped from Sherbelle's fb album la but stilllllllllll :P:P:P

AND ITS NOW THE THIRD ROUND OF ANGEL-MORTAL SYSTEM.
HAVE YOU BEEN NICE TO YOUR MORTAL????
ps. My angel is so nice to me omg Thankyou angel! (i think i've been nice to my mortal as well wahahaha)


With many many many many love, CRYSTAL(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment