Memories

Friday, 18 November 2011

Omg I can't believe that it's actually ITC next week!!! :O

I'm actl on my way home from Ruth's house and then I started thinking about ITC and then it led to thinking of YL and then omg suddenly reminded of the laughter and tears we shared (esp during form check) and I suddenly felt like crying. ):

Haha emotional here~~ but I just suddenly realized how lucky I am to have all of you guys by my side all the time and to be honest, I would give anything to always keep this in my memory (: okay maybe I should stop before I start crying on the bus or doing something really retarded like that :/

But yes guys, I really love all of you! And suddenly half our term has passed without notice and I just feel like I still want a lot a lot more memories with y'all. It's just not enough yknow ):

Okay okay I really must stop because I'm starting to get bus sick and I really don't want puke or smth ):

Blog again later (:

LOVE
Sherbelle

1 comments:

Sherbelle said...

*dorm check HAHA sorry ah :P

Post a Comment