MAF~! &Our first round of angel-mortal!

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Hey guys!

Zomg the blog's deadddd :X Haha so I shall write stuff here (:

ANW! Thanks for an awesome time during MAF, Crystal and me would just like to thank every single one of y'all for making this event so successful and memorable! After post-mortem yesterday, I hope you guys also know how it is like to plan an event yeah? :D

And thanks to our seniors for coming down to support! (:

Also, the first round of our angel-mortal has concluded! Here's the list of angel mortal pairing! (Angel--->mortal) Please let me know if I got anything wrong! :X

Daniel ---> Sherbelle ---> Zhan Teng ---> Zheng Ting

Bing Ru ---> Soon Zhou ---> Crystal ---> Kai Yuan ---> Jeremy ---> Christie ---> Li Hao

Cai Ling ---> Lum Yi ---> Samuel ---> Jia Xi ---> Yi Jing ---> Shen Yee ---> Rachel ---> Sylvester ---> Yan Perng ---> Ruth

This also means our new round of angel mortal has begun! (: For those who weren't present yest, please try to catch me and I'll give y'all your new mortal yeah! (: If you haven't been nice to your previous mortal, now's the chance to make amends and be nice to your new one okay! (:

Oh, what do you guys think of studying together after school every wed and fri?


,
Sherbelle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment