Rachel's Happy eye smile ^^

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Pink Bimb Birthday Cake for a Spartan Bimb~ ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHIEEEE!!!!
kkkkkkkk now you know who I am too~~~~ woo hoo! That was a super super cool birthday present from me right~? You're one of the few privileged Spartans to be let in on the secretive secret but you must remember to keep the secretive secret a secret okay?? If not the secretive secret won't be secretive anymore :(( Actually I think it won't even be a secret D: 

Hui Di's so old already kkkkkkk so now you're a Senior Spartan you have more authority to tell those black people to stop bullying you!!! Exercise this authority!!! kkkkkkkk ^^ I think your class people think we're really mean to you :( And that you're miserable here :(( But you know we love you right??? 

You're our sweet little secretary who's true self is shown whenever someone doesn't "pass the bloody can!" kkkkkkkk you're so adorable, like a cute little brown bear! ^^

Anyway, it's time for a birthday song~~~~~

Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Hui Di~~
Selamat Hari Jadi

kkkkkk as usual, I have no idea where to insert your name so I just dumped it in the 3rd line :P But this time I think people will notice because some of us know Malay oh no :( Well, at least it rhymes! kkkkkk

Hope you've had a really really HAPPY birthday and may you have many many many more Happy Hours to come! 
Happyblog ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment