加+喜= Jia Xi ^^

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Jia Xi!!! I'm sorry for posting this one day after your birthday (it's 12.02 now AHHHH) but I reached home late, I hope Happyblog didn't make you unhappy :( kkkkk

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR CAMBRIDGE TALENT~~~!!! kkkkk I shouldn't tease you on your birthday right?? kkkk oops :p I'm so glad you were born 18 years ago because you really 加(add) 喜(happiness) to our batch ^^ (For the benefit of those less proficient in Chinese I added the translations in the brackets, you're welcome! :p) Jia Xi, I think you should just change your name to that kkkkkkkk

O.O I just realised that Jia Xi(喜) means add happiness.... ARE YOU HAPPYBLOG??? AM I HAPPYBLOG??? AM I JIA XI??? Inception. kkkkkkk :p

Okay time to sing Jia Xi a birthday song! I sang the English + Chinese one for tzt yesterday so let me find a cool one for you now okay? kkkkk 

பிறந்த நாள் நல் வாழ்துக்கள்
பிறந்த நாள் நல் வாழ்துக்கள்
பிறந்த நாள் நல் வாழ்துக்கJiaXi
பிறந்த நாள் நல் வாழ்துக்கள் 

KKKKKKKK because you can count to 10 in tamil and someone told me that the Fishtank auntie told you that you had a future as an Indian banker or something LOLOL :p

Honestly, I have no idea where to insert your name into the song so I'm just going to delete the last character and add your name but it's not like anyone here can read tamil anyway so... kkkkk :p

Hope you had an awesomely awesome birthday and may you have many many many more happy hours to come! 
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment