Sooo... anyone has any suggestions???
Yep, I thought so, no one's got any ideas :(
So I guess I'll just have to come up with them myself! And you guys can vote in the chat box thingy at the side of the page! Yay! ^^
1. You're happy and you know it ^^
2. I'm happy and I know it ^^ (Get it??? Because I'm Happyblog? kkkkkkk)
3. Clap you hands~ ^^ (because you're happy! You know the song right??? So it signifies that you're happy! And if I use it at the end of the post it'll be like clapping for me! Yay!)
4. Happy Hour! ^^
Okay so vote vote vote okay?? Or you can give your own suggestions!
Fine fine, no one wants to vote?? Everyone thinks this is too lame for your cool selves??
I'll just count my vote then ^^
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment