Look at the stars, look how they shine for you!

Saturday, 14 April 2012

YO GUYS (: haha mega excited for our recce rn! (: look up at some points of it and you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the stars k! It's gonna be super pretty and breathtaking hahaha (:

In case you guys didn't read the first line properly I'M MEGA EXCITED FOR THE RECCE~~~ haha even though I know some people ahemjingleahem aren't! But hey, we're going together as Spartans and I guess that's what's gonna make it fun right!!! :D so yupp guys I'm mega excited! (:

And haha it's time to make even more memories isn't it! (: I love how spontaneous we are and I know we're gonna make this (almost) last leg of our journey as colorful as possible! (: just like how we suddenly started playing 老鹰抓小鸡 in the central plaza yest! :D even though we got scolded and it only lasted max 5 minutes (;

SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT :D and Rachel its okay that you can't join us tonight, there's still a lot of recces to go!! :D

<3, Xiuxuan

0 comments:

Post a Comment