Back to back to back because Happyblog's got your back ^^

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Happyblog is back with back to back posts on the Spartansblog~~~~ kkkkkkkk ^^

There's been a lot of speculation going on about who I am.... how mysterious is that? ;) kkkkkkk
So far most people think I'm either 1. Yi Jing 2. Xian Liang 3. Jing Le or 4. Kai Yuan (?????)
HAHAHAHA cool guesses peeps ^^  To tell you the truth.... None of them are me because they're human and I'm a blog!!!! kkkkkkkk :P

Anyway, on to today's funny!

This is a real answering machine message: 


"Hello, .... and welcome to the mental health hotline........ 

~If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. 


~If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you. 


~If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. 


~If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call. 


~If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship. 


~If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press. 


~If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer. 


~If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696. 



~If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line. 

~If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security 

number, and your mother's maiden name. 

~If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. 


~If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you anyway.



KKKKKKKKK funny right??? I tried to make this my voicemail message after I read this but my phone doesn't like me that much :(

Anyway, I hope that all my Sparties will have a Happy Hour 24 times a day!
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment