stalking session #1

Thursday, 5 September 2013


kkkkkkk OKAY I need to clarify something before we start: I'm not a stalker!!! As in not generally! I hardly, if ever, stalk people on facebook so you guys be honoured k! kkkkkk

Actually the main point of these stalking sessions is so we can be more updated about each other's lives since we don't meet up that often :( I know it's just a peek but it's better than nothing right? ^^



Without further ado,

CZT is into blog shopping, particularly at JobandShop. They sell clothes for girls btw kkkkkkkk CZT, Melon and Sherbz also had ice cream together! I want an ice cream date too T.T 

DANIEL's rooming with THREE girls ;) Enough said kkkkkk

SLY's just being weird all over the place I can't even summarise his FB life.

YEOKY took a pic with CRAZY ADORABLE kids wearing hello kitty hipster specs!! The kids are so cute I'm gonna dieeeee <3

RUTH can't pose fiercely for fierce tchoukball photos to save her life, sigh pie :(

JIAXI and Sherbz went to adventure cove! Jiaxi's recent photos are mostly of us <3

RACHIE's having fun at NHS burning weekends and all~ kkkkkkk I'M SORRY!!! I didn't forget you okay??? I totally did your stalkdate (stalker update) on the whatsapp group >< 

JING LE like a PUNK yo!! kkkkkkk GREEN BLUE EYEBROWS some more hohoho

Is that a clubbing photo I see?? Hohoho SHERBZ #badgirl94

MELON too??? NTU engine girls.... kkkkkkkk

LUMYI looking tall beside CZT kkkkk some things just don't change ^^

YIJING was injured when she fell 2 days ago (on Sept 2) :( Take care!!!

SLEE's So Skinny! Biceps brachii (biceps, I'm just trying to act smart) still looking good though ;)

SHENYEE's progressed so far in his driving that he's playing with the driving simulator now! Congrats kkkkk Jing Le, we need to reflect Also, he's got a cool quote somewhere apparently! Just that I can't find it (

YP, Jing le and I cooked yummy food for dinner that day~ Spaghetti and carmel pudding <3

CHRISTIE went on an outing with her American (Singaporean looking) friends! ^^ Also the Spartan girls saw her off at the airport <3

SOONZHOU owns a masion??? I foresee a new holiday destination kkkkkkk

BINGRU's life revolves around Long Island now: his tribe is growing well! 

JEREMY has so so many birthday wishes~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

OMG TZT HAD SUCH AMAZING LOOKING DESSERTS at some place called thefooddot. I'm so jelly :(

LIHAO's FB is like super not updated man HAHA but looks like he had fun with amazing people at USS~ ^^



And this concludes the end of Stalking Session #1! Looking forward to seeing y'all really really soon ^^ 


Love you guys so much more than you can imagine 
________blog 




OKAY GUYS WANNA HELP ME CHOOSE A NAME??? VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE NAME VOTING CLOSES WHEN I POST THE NEXT STALKING SESSION! You can submit your vote by hardcopy (you should know my address), email, text, whatsapp or chattbox. 

A. Stalkerblog
B. Creepyblog
C. Any other suggestions? :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment