Missing and loving and hoping.

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Hey Spartans!

Been so long since I've posted huh. Just suddenly feel like there's a lot of stuff I wanna say and get off my chest so, here I am!

Wow, its alrd 25sept and that's a lot of days (282 days to be exact) and even more hours (6768) since we went on our taiwan trip (that's my defining point of us starting to move on with our individual lives, btw). So much time has passed since we've all gathered together as ONE SPARTANS and I can say with some measure of certainty that even more time is going to pass before we can gather together again, 21 of us. That sounds really sad when I say it right? ):

We are all really growing up and getting on with our lives but I know one thing is for sure, and that is some things will never change. We will still keep meeting up; we will still say random stuff on whatsapp; we will still tease and laugh with (and at) one another; and we will still keep loving each other. Even though its so hard to meet up as a batch again, with soonzhou in aussie and christie in us and jiaxi soon going to uk, you don't know how heartwarming it is for me to see that we still try to and meet each other so often and try to put each other at the forefront of our lives. And its even more so, for me and crystal both, cuz we are your welfare chiefs and its like 'wow we did such a great job'. Its an encouragement and a validation all in one, and guys, you make it so hard for us to look back on our term and regret our efforts (and its not like we would have anyway).

Like what crystal said, no matter who comes into our lives since 282 days ago, Spartans will still be my second family. Its so hard to find another group of people who are so willing to listen, so willing to care, so willing to give. I guess that's what making uni life so hard for me now, because you guys aren't here with me and I'm missing the camaraderie between all of us pretty damn much. How to say it, its like the absence of a strong support system is more keenly felt now, when you're suddenly introduced to the various shades of grey in between black and white. That's when I miss Spartans most of all.

Here's our addition to the QM room!
 Okay okay, enough of the sad emo talk already!!! To all you Spartans, please remember that to do your best in everything you do is good enough and that you have each and every one of us to fall back on whenever things get hard, yes! I'm quite sure that we are super willing to drop everything and run to you when you need us <3 Jiayou Spartans, I love all of you all!!!!

AND YES I WANT A OVERSEAS TRIP SOON OKAY. MAYBE IN APR/MAY 2015 (aft guys ORD and uni kids have leave) ^^

Lots and lots of love, forever,
Xiuxuan (I love signing off with this <3)




0 comments:

Post a Comment