Love!!!

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Hello Spartans!!! :)





This is Crystal here yay! It's been a long time since I posted anything because lonelyblog/stalkerblog/happyblog is soooo active that there really wasn't a need for me to keep this blog alive (uhum, even though these blogs are slowly dying off toooooo) Recently though, I really wanted to write some thoughts of mine!!! Now that I'm slightly more free from school I shall post more hehe because I really really miss the Spartans alot!!

I remember those days in J1 when we thought we couldn't grow any closer, especially after ITC'11 haha and then how every event in J2 just amaze me at how much closer we grow as time passes. MAF in Hwachong this year really brought back many memories. As I was telling Sherbelle, while I can't say I truly truly love Hwachong, I do love the feelings it brings back - being part of our batch and all the things we did together in this short but long (we spent so much time together, like all the non-class times we spent them together hahaha) two years.

I am so thankful for having all of you as part of my life. JC ended about 9 months ago, Spartans took on part-time jobs, guys went into army, girls went into universities, Soonzhou and Christie flew off and Jiaxi gonna fly off soon.... So many things happened in these few months and all of us met so many different groups of people but the bond between us still remain strong. I feel like no matter who I meet, or how close I become to new groups of friends, Spartans are truly like my second family (cos we are Family No. 2). I enjoy updating you guys with every small bit of my life that I'm experiencing (HEHE like my injury~ my tcm classes~ my tests~~~) and I still think that all of you are top priority in terms of trying new stuff, going new places (this Halloween!!!) 

To be honest, I think that even though all of us are in different schools/places/working environment, it does not feel that different from being in school. Meeting up is still so simple, be it just for a simple meal or a lame movie. All we're missing is our OAC bench hahaha.

I love Spartans very very very much yay. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

And because my post is so wordy I shall add some photos that Sherbelle took!!!





Yay! Let's go overseas together after the guys ORD (if we can find a common time!!!)

With many many many ❤❤❤❤❤

Crystal! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment