christie chan kar mun

Monday, 1 July 2013

Well I guess when I said "soon" I didn't mean that soon >< Sorry!!!


Completely random photo I found on your fb account


You're in casual attire- shirt and shorts so it must be hot. Possibly somewhere near the equator and since you've been on several overseas trips to countries rather far away already, this one must be quite close to where you live. I'd say, Malaysia? Yes, and the buildings in the skyline closely resemble the urban development plan in its capital, Kuala Lumpur. There's a write wristband on your right hand which could possibly be a fashion accessory but more likely some sort of an entrance ticket to an amusement park, if the way it's wrapped around your wrist is any indication, thus narrowing the location down to 2 possibilities. Now judging from the suspension bridge and surrounding greenery, I'd rule out the indoor amusement park, leaving only Sunway lagoon as the only other option. All this points to you being on tour in KL, Malaysia, in Sunway lagoon with several close friends, I'd say 6? No 7. Most probably girls, and you're having quite a bit of fun there too. Am I wrong? 

HAHAHA just kidding! I'm not actually that smart, I was actually there when the picture was taken!! kkkkk But it sound so cool right???? I really wish I could do that in real life, observe and not just see. I've just been SO inspired by Sherlock Holmes (the BBC one) and since we're (christie and I) are both spies I thought it was very apt to use his methods of deduction. Well, Sherlock's not a spy... but with his intelligence I'm sure he'd outsmart ALL spies in the world (except maybe you because it's your birthday post kkkk)! I wish he could be my mentor :( 

Actually, I wanted to use a secret code in this post, an acrostic one to be more specific. But it's CRAZY hard to write one nicely because I was trained in China so I'm not too good with codes in the English language. Ah well, at least I sent you a Chinese code in your birthday card! ^^ kkkkkk

I'm so sad you're being transferred to America... you're one of the few close spy friends I have... sigh pie but orders are orders :( Make me proud in your new field okay? Maybe I'll see you featured on one of the international newsletters some day! kkkkkk ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay better not talk so much about our work or we might attract unwanted attention >< 




One of the more famous Spartan photos ^^


This photo was EVERYWHERE. Okay to be honest, I don't really remember where it was but somehow this is one picture that I really remember! I scrolled through many many pages of photos on your fb account just to find this particular one kkkkkk Anyway, since you're our air chief and scale walls faster than a fish uncle can scale fish, I think it's pretty clear what kind of charity I'll be donating to for your birthday!

I ALWAYS tell people about your crazy rock climbing skills. There was once we went rock climbing, I was watching you fasten your harness then I went to get something (I think it was a drink?) and when I returned less than a minute later, YOU WERE AT THE TOP. Zai kkkkk ^^



Cancer charity that raises funds through climbing


UNFORTUNATELY, they don't let me donate cos I have to fill up the form with my state and they only have American states and then when I tried selecting a random state they tell me:


Well of course it does't match! I don't live in America!! Sigh pie. But instead of giving up and donating it to another charity, I'm just going to give you the money to donate when you go to the US!! Wow I'm so resourceful and full of good ideas kkkkk ^^ Remind me to pass you the money when we meet okay!

Here's the website, the donation link is on top of the page ^^: http://www.climbforhope.com/



Anyway, welcome to my new and exclusive club, Club K! You're going to be the new Head of Foreign Relations and the ambassador to the United States of America. Whooooo!  ^^

So, congratulations on your new post, study hard, play hard, remember to keep in touch (I expect regular reports from you as the head of such an important post kkkkk) and may you have many more meaningfully happy hours to come ^^

Love you from Singapore to the US and beyond! ♥
Happyblog ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment