ANYWAY.
It's possible to adopt a cow (and many other animals) via the World Animal Foundation!
"Farm animals have unique personalities. They're fascinating creatures with the ability to love, form friendships, mourn, get angry, and show a variety of other emotions. They are deserving of our respect and our compassion... Cows are sturdy yet gentle animals. They are social animals and form strong bonds with their families and friends that can last their entire lives" Awww see? People care so much about beef! kkkkkk just kidding! I meant you ^^
By adopting a cow, you're basically saving that cow from suffering on a horrible farms but I can't really find information on what exactly they do with the adopted farm animals :( Still, it's a good cause, don't you think? And it's like totally made for you!
Unfortunately, it cost $35 to adopt a cow and even when I add money from that disowned Apache/QM I'm still $15 short. Sorry!!! :( :( :(
But fret not! I've found another charity!
Save-a-bull! And I'm sure you'd rather be a bull than a cow ^^
OKAY I KNOW that the bull looks kinda like a dog, but when you close one eye, squint the other, twist your head slightly to the left and take into consideration that a cow is black and white, it really resembles a bull! AND it's the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society some more- Sylvester is from Mohawk and he was sitting next to you when we ate ice cream! Talk about fate and excellent matches :O
I just realised that this may be in USD HAHAHA
Happy birthday!!!! Welcome to Club K! I promised that I'd give you a cool post in my club but since you expressed interest in leaving this prestigious organization, I wouldn't dare to burden you with a position of power! kkkkkk You're still in the club though! (I'm magnanimous like that ^^)
So I hope that you've had a sweet dinner eating so much ice cream and may you have many more meaningfully happy hours to come!
Love you down to the last black spot (this is for the cow version cos I can't think of any defining feature a bull has :/)
Happyblog ^^
P/S Here's the website in case you feel compelled to do something for your people! http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/AdoptAnAnimal.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment