Rachel looking decidedly unbrown!
Hihihi Rachel you must be feeling sad plenty that there was no birthday post for you!!!!!!! >< so I decided to write one for you cuz I bet Happyblog is very busy making other people happy that she/he didn't have time to write this!! So don't feel neglected kayz! (:
(Unless Happyblog wrote you a private post alrd then this can be just a public Rachel Peh appreciation post!!!)
Yay Rachel, one of the things I absolutely love about you is that you're always so happy!!! ^^ and okay okay you're actually quite demure to the point I'm highly doubting the validity of the 'pass me the bloody can' quote many believe to have originated from you in J1! So unless anyone can prove to me you did say it or you admit it yourself... I'll just believe you didn't!
And you're taking driving lessons alrd!! So cool! Are you the first Spartan girl to take practical lessons? Unlike me, who just signed up for theory lessons... Sigh thats so horribly procrastinate-y of me and fickle-minded hahahaha although admittedly its different lessons hahaha!
I don't even need to ask you if you had a good birthday cuz spending it with us must have been great! ^^ and thanks for having your birthday placed so strategically during the guys' block leave so we can have a (kind of) batch dinner together and reminding me of the horribly sweet chaotic mess Spartans are (:
Love you Rachel!!! *hugs*
Love,
Sherbelle <3
PS Happyblog, I'm not trying to steal your job okay!!!!! I love you too much for that Happyblog <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment