Tan Zheng Ting

Monday, 8 April 2013



Tall, dark and sporty TZT

Happy birthday!!! Don't you just look like Usain Bolt in that picture up there? kkkkk If there's something I've always admired about you it's that you're so good at sports (running, volleyball, captainsball etc.)! Well, I admire you when you're in my team, at least. When you keep flying off the ground to stop the ball from reaching my captain/ me (when I'm the captain), I don't have such warm sentiments about your ability. HAHA kidding! kkkkk But seriously, your athletic ability is no joke. During our first adventure race you were practically tanking the whole boat!

Anyway, I'm so so excited about your birthday present! I was practically trembling with excitement yesterday as we were celebrating your birthday. Sometimes I come up with such amazing ideas you would think I have an infinite supply of ice cream kkkkkkk Are you ready? 










$10 was donated in your name to the Singapore Disability Sports Council! Many thanks to my trusty Melon VP for digging up your personal information (NRIC number) although I have no idea why they need it for a donation! I used my email address because I didn't want to spoil the surprise! kkkkkk 

SDSC reaches out to the disabled on both elite and non-elite levels and I think the opportunities they create for physically impaired people are wonderful :) You can read more here: http://www.sdsc.org.sg/who-we-are/our-corporate-profile.html!

So, my newly appointed Vice-President of Club K (with whom I will never divulge any club secrets to), I hope you'll have a wonderful birthday doing 20 push-ups while your platoon/ company mates sing you a birthday song, and may you have many more meaningfully happy hours to come ^^




Love you from the tip of your bald head down to your toes (Because you're the tallest get it??)
Happyblog ^^


P/S Actually I feel that I want to include another standardized component in my birthday posts in place of the birthday song but I can't think of any yet! Don't worry, I'll update yours when I finally think of it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment