Jiaxi cleaning!
Jiaxi please tell me ASAP if you want me to change the picture, I've got a pre-cleaning photo of you where you're still dry and dimply kkkkkkkkk BUT there's obviously a reason why I chose this photo! It's because of your cool new job- Cleaners (or ex-cleaners) of the world unite! kkkkk
I'm so glad that you decided to go through with the job. I've honestly learnt so much from mine and I'm sure this will be an unforgettable experience for you too ^^ Although people may think we're crazy and we've scared some of the Spartans off sending their kids to Crescent, I'm so happy that I've found a like-minded friend who feels the need to connect with the less-privileged in our community (in this way) :) For this reason, I think that you'll be one of the most appreciative of your birthday present ^^
Have you read about this? It's a movement encouraging people to "chope" food by paying for meals/drinks in advance for the needy. The hawkers, who are more likely to be familiar with the people in that area, will then provide a free meal for those who need it! Here's the link to the online article: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/chope-food-the-needy-buying-them-hawker-meal-20130403
For your birthday, I intended to give $10 to a drinks stall and ask if the owner could give free cups of coffee/tea to the cleaners there. But even after approaching 6 stalls in 2 hawker centers, I have yet to find a willing hawker :( The closest I got was to this auntie from BTM who said she'll give if they come to her stall but she didn't want to accept money because of the pressure :( The facebook page has so many success stories I don't know why I failed so miserably ._. So I'm sorry but I'll have to give you your present late! If I really can't find a hawker then I'll donate the money to a charity, okay!
Kk, this is a short post because I wrote a long card for you so I've got nothing else to say~ kkkkkk But for the rest who can't read that card, Jiaxi is Club K's newly appointed Chief Adviser!! Yay!! ^^
So, I hope you've had a wonderful birthday navigating you way through vivo city and trying to weasel hints/directions out of us and may you have many more meaningfully happy hours to come ^^
Love you down to the last photon of light reflecting off your body (kkkk does that make sense?)
Happyblog ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment