Man bowing on behalf of a very sorry Spartie
RACHIEEE!!! I'm so so sorry! I hired Kuchiki Toshiro (the man above) to take the series of photos just to convey just how sorry I am for posting this so super late :( Toshiro did his best but I don't think he managed to fully portray my emotions in that pic.
I know this is a horrible excuse but one of the reasons I took so long to post your birthday post is because I couldn't find a suitable charity to donate to! You know I asked you about MINDS because you volunteer there right? Yeah so I went to their website to donate and was met with this form:
Top portion of the donation form
So as you can see, they need me to write a check. For TZT I used my Mum's credit card but I couldn't possibly ask my parents to write a check for $10! The people at MINDS will be laughing all the way to the bank (literally and not in the way the phrase is supposed to mean)! kkkkkkk That was quite a cool way to use that ^^
Anyway, so today as I was on my way to tuition I told myself that I HAVE to get your post done by TODAY and was fretting about where to donate the money. As I was thinking about you, I saw this man...
It's an old man playing a Chinese guitar (ruan)!
I photoshopped it myself! kkkkkk Cos I didn't dare to ask him if I could take a pic and I didn't think it was very nice to do it on the sly :| Anyway, he seems to be new to bukit batok mrt buskers 'cos I've never seen him before. When I saw him I immediately thought of you! No, not because he's so white, but because you're gonna learn the ukulele!!! (I think people who play instruments are super super cool btw kkkkkkk^^) I thought it would be nice to help someone who has the same interest as you ^^
The story doesn't end there!
Nearly, jumping with excitement from my brilliant idea, I headed to the nearest POSB machine to withdraw money (where I took so long with the machine that the people behind were this close to murdering me) and rushed back to the man, only to find.....
Same old man
That he had switched instruments!!! :(((( Sorry! I know you're not going to learn the flute/recorder but he was playing the guitar! He was really sweet when I gave him the money, he kept thanking me and I tried to tell him it was for a friend's birthday but he didn't really understand me :(
Anyway, I really hope that you'll persist in learning how to play the ukulele and become as good, if not even better, than the nice old man! ^^ Fighting! Dedicate a song to me someday kay? kkkkkkk ^^
Before I forget, WELCOME TO CLUB K! I hereby appoint you as Honorary Secretary and Chief of Music and Cultural Development! Wow, you're the first Spartie to hold TWO key positions, even I only have one! :o kkkkkkk
So thank you for being so understanding about my inexcusable lateness and may you have many more meaningful happy hours to come ^^
Love you from primary school till now~ kkkkk
Happyblog ^^
P/S Kk my next mission is to finish your card! I'll give it to you ASAP k! ><
P/P/S Thanks Sherbz for posting!



0 comments:
Post a Comment