Happy New Year ^^

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Spartans!!! 


Your sleepover sounded so so fun! I wish I could have gone kkkkkk ^^ I heard that the gift exchange was awesome and that a certain present was super super cool kkkkkkkkkk ^^


Honestly, I'm a bit scared that 2012 is here now :( I just read the first post on the Titans' blog and it reminded me of how soon our term's going to end. When Derek wrote about how their paths diverging it scared me because I've never really given thought to the end of our term. Everyone keeps telling me how much faster J2 is going to be and if J1 whizzed by, I don't even want to think about how rapidly this year's going to pass :(


But it was also this visit to their blog that made me realize that every moment of 2012, whether bitter or sweet, should be cherished. I don't want to take anything for granted because I know that as much as we try, it won't be the same after we've stepped down. 


This year, I really hope we can leave a mark on OAC, so here's to a fulfilling year ahead! 



Lonelyblog


A rare serious post from me kkkk ^^ Sorry for not writing it very well, I need to sleep soon kkkkk

0 comments:

Post a Comment