Hello!

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Was looking through a lot of the pictures of us on fb because needed to stalk photos for open house. And I found photos dating back to YL2 omg. Good times good times.

I'm just thankful for the times I have had with y'all this year lah. And I think we all made each other grow somehow, somewhere along the way. To the people who have made me laugh, made me smile, made me understand, made me tear (because of good memories k!), made me feel so loved; ah heck, just to Spartans, thanks for being there every step of the way with me this year. Looking forward to a brand new 2012 where I''m sure we'll love each other more and more!

And look forward to the party on friday night okay! It'll be fun (but of course we all know that it can't be not fun with the Spartans right!) :D lets rmb to cam whore like crazy peeps okay! (:

Love ya crazy peeps :P

<3, Sherbelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment