Cause I'm mightily bored, I shall blog a bit about yesterday's outing!
We met at 1 (for those who had lunch tgt) and we headed over to Wisma foodcourt for lunch! And Bingru started handing out presents from Taiwan yay omg! Then after lunch (which included some joke among the guys -.- I'm told never to remember it so let's not dwell too much on it), we went back to Ion and waited for the rest! Finally, after window shopping and hunting for the toilet while escaping the malu-ness of the guys sitting on the floor, everyone came and we went to the super ulu PWKTV!
Which ended up with us sitting on the floor waiting for Party World to open.
The person finally came and we were brought to a MEGA HUGE ROOM and... were forced to downgrade to a smaller room cause of the water puddle outside the room D: But okay I preferred the smaller room cause its more cozy and it was warm omg! (:
And what happened in the blur of the next 4 hours were ridiculous singing and highness where at one point in time I started shouting into the mic (thankfully I think no one noticed) and voices broke and people started singing (or rather shouting) the english parts to korean songs and random old songs from ABBA and omg haha 'THIS IS EPIC' and 'We need another Spartans KTV session' kept flitting through my mind periodically!
So after we cut to our last song at the last possible moment and finished singing it, we had to leave PWKTV D: But of course, not without a picture!
Dinner-ed at BurgerKing and then went home!
Haha okay guys I really want another one please it was honestly really epic HAHA
<3, Sherbelle!
0 comments:
Post a Comment